Our client, a leader within the gaming world is seeking an Account Manager to work with our client’s growing client base and ensure the highest level of customer satisfaction.
What am I expected to do?
- Single point of contact for each of the assigned clients in order to ensure efficient communication, timely support and improved revenues.
- Take responsibility for setting up and coordinating all activity related to account management and this will include taking responsibility for all client interactions.
- Working with the clients to identify the most appropriate and feasible solution for their requirements from contract signature moving forward, which includes an aspect of project management, supporting and guiding them through regulatory processes, platform and website setup, launch and operational matters
- Liaise with all appropriate internal units to deliver updates and changes as requested by the clients
- Provide feedback to the product unit, giving advice on ways the product can be improved
- Join a team dedicated to online websites/games and manage multiple virtual games platforms
- Client relationship: you are the primary contact of operators and games providers
- Games selling activity: you are the organisation’s ambassador for proprietary games
- Monitor, coordinate and control the overall activity from the prospection phase to the going live
- Marketing assistance: copy writing, documentation, emails, etc.
- Advise operators and participate in defining a marketing strategy
- Report to clients and management – provide regular and timely update reports and briefings to clients (i.e. new game release) and to senior management pertaining to all your activities
What is expected of me?
- A degree in marketing, e-business or communication
- Fluent in spoken and written English
- Experience in the world of online casino
- Business oriented and enjoy client relationship management
- Organised, efficient, resourceful and solution orientated
- Stress resistant and you can handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Good writing skills and are comfortable with Outlook, Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Looking to work in a team and you show initiative
- Previous knowledge and experience within the gaming industry is required.
- Previous experience in account management would be considered an asset but not no essential.
What’s in it for you?
- Full-time permanent contract
- Competitive salary
- Flexible schedule
- Travel opportunities
- Dynamic and pleasant work environment
Experience*Less than 1 Year