If you thrive in leadership skills and have a can-do attitude, this is the ideal job for you! A client of ours is seeking to recruiter a Warehouse and Purchasing Executive to join their dynamic team!
What is expected of you?
- Act as the company’s designated Health and Safety Officer
- Oversee all day-to-day administrative activities and ensure that the administration needs are effectively serviced
- Generate and review reports of activities, costs, operations and other information to determine and implement measures to ensure progress towards stated goals and objectives
- Be responsible for good-in warehousing and delivery of the company’s products
- Manage the company’s supply chain including inventory management
- Manage and maintain timely accounting records bookkeeping and financial reporting
- Handle planning and purchasing of products whilst having overall control on stock levels
- Liaise between suppliers/manufacturers, internal departments and customers to ensure adequate stock levels, taking into consideration market trends, seasonality, special offers that may exist
- Generate relative reports and statistics
- Analyse and prepare landed cost reports to establish wholesale pricing for new products and/or for products which are subject to a price change
What are you expected to bring?
- Strong interpersonal and organisational skills
- Fluency in both written and oral English
- Able to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Knowledgeable about Health and Safety regulations
- Work experience in the food and beverage industry will be considered an asset
- Strong leadership skills
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive remuneration package
- Challenging working environment
- Development opportunities