We are looking for a Vehicle Mechanic/Technician to form part of a dynamic team in the automotive industry. If you would like to join a well established company in Malta, do not miss this opportunity!
What is expected of you?
- General mechanical and technical duties such as repairing, diagnosing, maintaining and overhauling vehicles.
- Carry out replacements of worn or broken parts of vehicles systems
- Be ready at all times for the Emergency response team
- Ensure that all vehicles and equipment are thoroughly checked and examined
- Ensure organisation of work areas and tools at all times
- Fill in job cards and scheduled maintenance records accurately
- Ensure compliance in security, health and safety as well as data protection
- Carry out other duties that may be allocated by superiors
What are you expected to bring?
- Must be currently in Malta and can legally start work as soon as possible
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar role
- Technical knowledge and skills on all types of vehicle repair and fleet operations
- Proficient with diagnostics tools
- An ‘O’ level of Education or a Mechanical Diploma
- A valid and clean European ‘B’ driving license
- Fluency in both Maltese and English language
- The ability to work on your own initiative and in a team
What’s in it for you?
- Working hours between Mondays to Saturday
- Competitive remuneration
- Be part of a dynamic and a well-established company