Our client is looking to employ a Technician who will be responsible for diagnosing and repairing faults that may arise in commercial fire and security systems. If you have an eye for detail and can back it up with technical expertise, we at Ceek want to hear from you!
What is expected of you?
- Diagnose, maintain and repair faults that may arise on commercial fire and security systems
- Install, configure and maintain application and systems software and hardware
- Be present at clients’ sites and perform evaluations from time to time
- Record and report details of faults identified, work performed and components used during any technical intervention at any client site
- Hand over any system to the client upon commissioning of the installation
- Any other duties as required
What are you expected to bring?:
- Similar experience and thorough knowledge in the service field
- MQF Level 5 Diploma in Electrical or Mechanical subjects
- An eye for detail and able to troubleshoot, test and repair technical equipment
- Able to understand technical diagrams and manuals
- A clean and valid European driving license
- Excellent communication skills
- Have a positive disposition
What’s in it for you?
- An attractive remuneration package
- A pleasant working environment
- Full training will be provided