Are you seeking a change in your career with new challenges? A renowned and stable manufacturing company is seeking to recruit a Technical Support to be part of their dynamic engineering team. If you are up for the challenge and backed with the necessary expertise, Ceek would love to hear from you!
What is expected of you?
- Perform daily tasks such as setups, adjustments, repairs and scheduled preventive maintenance within the production
- Ensure that equipment are running at optimal levels at all times
- Be responsible for all aspects of product manufacturing and equipment maintenance
- Maintain systems like steam boiler, generators, various automated systems working with mechanical, electrical and pneumatic systems.
- Monitor and maintain air compressors, chiller systems, and various motors and pumps.
- Ensure that all tools and equipment at the workshop are serviced regularly and maintained within the safety standards
- Complete documents of all jobs done
- Other ad-hoc duties as may be required
What are you expected to bring?
- A BTEC Higher National Diploma in Electrical, Mechanical, Manufacturing Engineering or equivalent
- 5 years’ minimum experience in a similar position, ideally in a manufacturing industry
- Possession of wireman’s electrical license A and B will be an asset
- Be an excellent team player and able to work on own with minimum supervision
- Previous experience with HACCP practices, ISO standards or GMP and HSE guidelines will be given preference
- Fluency in Maltese is ideal, however an excellent level of English is needed
- Flexibility to work in day or night shifts
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive remuneration package
- Pleasant working environment
- Health Insurance