If you are keen to be part of an established local company, this is the ideal job for you. We at ceek are seeking to recruit a highly motivated person to fill the role of a Technical Leader.
What is expected of you?
- Ensure the smooth running of the general maintenance function carried out by the maintenance team.
- Coordinate & execute the planning and monitoring of preventive maintenance programmes within established time frames.
- Assist in procurement and sourcing of materials, equipment, tools and services necessary for the smooth running of the maintenance function.
- Co-ordinate and implement the stock control of tools, equipment and material used for the maintenance function.
- Liaise with local and foreign suppliers to source equipment and parts at the best price.
- Supervise the maintenance staff and give the necessary technical guidance as required.
- Plan everyday maintenance work according to the needs and priorities of the company’s operations.
- Support the coordination of all relevant parties within the company and external parties to ensure the planned projects are implemented accordingly.
- Participate in evaluation reports following the setting up of projects
- Keep informed and up-to-date on latest developments relating to one’s specialisation and responsibilities
- Ensure adherence to Health & Safety Regulations
- Provide on the job training to new recruits.
- Prepare a weekly report on the works carried out.
- Ensure that all works are documented according to ISO 9001.
- Document works procedures including preparing SOPs.
What are you expected to bring?
- MQF level 5 Qualification in a related subject / Electrical License A & B
- Diploma Level in a related trade of equivalent
- Valid license to practise trade where applicable
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in leadership or supervisory posts related to a technical post
- Negotiation skills and communication & interpersonal skills
What’s in It for you?
- A competitive remuneration package
- Pleasant working environment