One of our clients, a growing corporate services provider in Malta is looking for a Tax Specialist to join their dynamic team. If you are up to a new challenge, we at Ceek would love to hear from you!
What is expected of you?
- Review transfer of shares, share allotment and restructuring documentation in terms of Tax and Corporate perspective
- Prepare and check income tax computation and income tax returns as well as the shareholders registration forms and refund claim forms
- Handle the Tax planning, producing and reviewing of income tax due diligence reports
- Assist clients to benefit from tax credits schemes
- Liaise with the tax authorities and other entities
- Coordinate and assist clients with the process formation of the company, draft of the M&A, open the company bank account, Income Tax registration and VAT registration
- Work on Ad-hoc tasks such as administration service line tasks
What are you expected to bring?
- A degree in Accounting, Finance or equivalent
- A minimum of 2 to 3 years working experience in Malta
- Proven experience as a Tax Accountant, Tax Analyst, or in a similar field
- Strong knowledge of accounting laws and procedures.
- Proficient in Microsoft Tools and accounting software
- Good numerical skills and analytical skills
What’s in it for you?
- A competitive remuneration packages
- Dynamic working environment
- Career prospects