Would you love to get into iGaming? Do you possess a degree in computer science/management information systems? We are seeking to recruit a Systems Auditor that will be responsible for the reviewing and processing various applications for a renowned iGaming company. If you think that you fit the bill, we at Ceek would love to hear from you!
What is expected of you?
- Review system and compliance audit reports, and conduct live studio audits where required
- Analyse the audit reports resulting from the third party’s audit
- Review and monitor compliance of gaming operators’ systems and submit recommendations
- Ensure completion of reviews and audit assignments, and provide independent, objective assurance and recommendations
- Formulate and/or assist in the development/formulation of; and/or maintain processes/policies to achieve the objectives of the department as may be communicated from time to time
- Liaise with other departments as necessary
- Carry out special investigations or other assignments that may be requested from time to time
- Participate in meetings and/or calls with prospective applicants or general queries
- Ensure the goals and functions of the authority and the department are met and that professional standards are maintained at all times
- Carry out any other duties/tasks as may be instructed from time to time by the senior executive, team lead, manager, head, and/or chief regulatory officer
What are you expected to bring?
- A degree in computer science/management information systems (MQF level 6)
- Experience or qualifications in business, finance, or accounting will be considered an asset
- Possession of or willingness to pursue recognized certification to undertake its audits (such as CISA or equivalent)
- Has excellent communication skills and a smart attitude
- Experience in information systems and financial auditing will be considered an asset
- Interested in IT industry developments and changes
- A team player who can manage multiple engagements and work to demanding deadlines
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced and changing environment
- Ability to identify high risk areas, organize, present findings and recommendations in a concise manner (both verbal and written)
- Be analytical, strategical and highly motivated
- Takes ownership and actions
What’s in it for you?
- Pleasant working environment
- Competitive remuneration package
- Career prospect