If you are an IT guru looking to further your career, this is the ideal job for you! A renowned client of ours operating within the financial services industry is seeking to recruit a Systems Administrator to be responsible for all information systems and IT operations.
What is expected of you?
- Plan, implement, configure and administer IT systems
- Write and maintain functional specifications and system documentation
- Propose improvements to systems and processes
- Ensure stable operation, availability, integrity and reliability
- Follow disaster recovery plans and assist in business continuity provisions and exercises
- Attend scheduled and unscheduled maintenance activities
- Assist in other tasks as directed by the Team Leader
What are you expected to bring?
- A MQF level 6 qualification in Information Technology or equivalent
- Minimum of 4 years’ experience in systems administration
- Strong knowledge in virtual machine infrastructure, Windows operating systems and e-mail servers
- Proficiency in LDAP and GPO management as well as DNS and DHCP architecture
- Knowledge in public and private cloud infrastructure and services, public key infrastructure, networking, routing and switching
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive remuneration package
- Challenging working environment
- Career prospects