Hilton Malta is looking for part-time Stewards to join our Stewarding team.
As a Steward, you will be responsible to:
- Operate the pot-washing machinery and maintain a hygienic working environment in accordance with hygiene regulations and company standards;
- Carry out general cleaning as directed to include sweeping, mopping up, washing up, and emptying of rubbish bins and boxes ensuring placement in the correct containers;
- Ensure that all kitchen and back of house areas are kept clean and all equipment within the Kitchen area is cleaned in accordance with the cleaning schedule;
- Observe health, hygiene and safety guidelines when handling hazardous substances and comply with all aspects of health and safety requirements.
The candidates should:
- Be hardworking, give attention to detail and be self-motivated;
- Be well organised and loves to work in a clean and well-kept environment;
- Previous kitchen experience in a similar role;
- Possess good communication skills;
- Ability to work on their own or in teams;
- Be fluent in English.
Having just been awarded the HR Quality mark, join a team you can trust to develop your career. We invite you to send us your CV at [email protected]. All applications will be acknowledged and treated in strict confidence.
Take a look at our beautiful property, by clicking on the following link: Hilton Malta Virtual Tour.
- Experience*Less than 1 Year
- Job Reference*STWRD1909