An opportunity for Software Support Officer has arisen with one of our clients in the Financial Services sector. This is a unique opportunity to work with one of the top leading firms on the island. If you think you have got what it takes, we at ceek would like to hear from you.
What is expected of you?
- Involvement in the systems development life cycle
- Business analysis and system design related tasks
- Installation and administration of software systems and applications
- Maintenance of web applications and other information systems
- Providing technical support/training to internal and external users in the use of websites and other information systems
- Proposing improvements to systems, processes and development tools
- Assist in other tasks as directed by the Team Leader
What are you expected to bring?
- A Diploma in Computing/Information Systems or a comparable recognised ICT qualification at NQF level 5 or better duly certified by the Malta Qualifications Recognition Information Centre (MQRIC)*
- Applicants intending to follow a career in the application of IT within the financial services sector
- Experience in supporting and administering robust and secure systems
- Knowledge of software development languages, such as C# and SQL, would be considered an asset
- Knowledge about principles to provide customer satisfaction by meeting quality standards
What’s in it for you?
- A challenging job opportunity
- Work with a well renowned firm
- Opportunity for career growth