We are looking for a Software Developer/Analyst who will be responsible for our client’s ICT department, comprising of both software and infrastructure. If you’ve got what it takes to provide all the necessary support for the smooth running of the business and offer the best software solutions, ceek would like to hear from you!
What is expected of you?
- Conduct duties related to the development and maintenance of information systems; such as business analysis and system design
- Interact with staff members to ensure the implementation of effective software solutions using the latest technologies for the entire SDLC
- Writing and maintaining all functional specifications and system documentation
- Provide technical support to all internal and external users
- Assist in other tasks as directed by the Team Leader
What are you expected to bring?
- A solid academic background in Computer Science or other related qualification
- A Bachelor’s Degree
- A minimum of 3 years working experience in the area of software development
- Knowledge of Relational Database Management Systems, Java, C#, Web Services etc
- Knowledge in software development methodologies like Agile and Scrum
What’s in it for you?
- The opportunity to work within a renowned organization
- A dynamic working environment
- An attractive remuneration package