ceek recruitment solutions
What is excepted of you?
- Ability to produce clear and maintain code within the agreed timeframes, budgets and quality levels
- Identify Unit test any code produced, deliver same for UAT and handle the change management cycle until the new code is released to the production environment
- Be able to participate in code reviews with the team
- Ability to carry out meetings and actively correspond with users to clearly define and document requirements, accurately determine effort in terms of time and resources
- Be able to suggest improvements that could improve operational efficiencies and guide users whenever requirements do not meet security, quality or performance standards
- Ability to provide regular reports on matters relating to open issues and developments in the pipeline
- Ensure contribution to the continuous learning of the team to ensure improvement and increased efficiency
What are you expected to bring?
- A least 2 years working experiences in a similar role ideally in a financial organisation
- A least 2 years experiences with java development, and web application development
- A relevant strong understanding of source code version control systems with GIT experience being a strong plus
- Be in possession of a Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems or equivalent qualification
What’s in for you?
- A challenging position
- Attractive salary package
- Professional working environment
Category: Information Technology