We are seeking to recruit Software Developers, Junior, Mid Level and Senior for one of our clients, who specialises in metrics, BI, web applications and custom software. If you are looking for a new challenge, and you have previous experience in developing then we at Ceek would love to hear from you!
What is expected of you?
- Develop and implement software systems and applications
- Analyse current systems and create, test, implement, maintain and document programs through knowledge of the system-development cycle;
- Responsible to track all work in the company ticketing system and to log all work effort against these tickets. To ensure that all tickets are clear, concise and accurate;
- Ensure that software solutions are written using clean and well commented code using the latest technologies possible in the situation;
- Responsible for the preparation of UAT, test cases and training material;
- Ensure that systems are well documented for IT operations to be able to deliver first and second and third level support.
What are you expected to bring?
- Good communication skills necessary for interaction with clients.
- Good planning and organization skills.
- Degree in computer science, software engineering or similar.
- Ability to learn new business concepts and technical solutions quickly.
- Initiates action gives direction and takes responsibility.
- Dynamic, self-driven, proactive team-player, willing to help to bring the company to the next level.
- Willingness to learn, grow in the IT services industry, and provide your expertise.
- Professional and be an excellent ambassador for the company.
- Excellent command of English.
What is in it for you?
- Competitive salary and benefits.
- Budget on education, they want you to grow.
- Trusting and challenging environment.