Our client is looking for a Senior Securities Manager with practical knowledge in regulatory framework applicable to the Investment Firms and Collective Investment Schemes. If you have the relevant experience, we at ceek would love to hear from you.
What is expected of you?
- Conduct second reviews of applications
- Provide general guidance to members of staff within the team and act as a reference point to the team handling the reviews of application
- Work across functions with peers in other departments to ensure collaboration for shared goals
- Facilitate goal-level creation for the team and cascade it to all workers with focus on prioritising work flow and meeting deadlines
- Act as a point of liaison with applicants and stakeholders
- Lead meetings with potential applicants
- Participate in ‘ad hoc’ assignments related to specific issues that arise from time to time.
What are you expected to bring?
- Solid academic background financial services or any other related relevant background.
- National Qualification Framework Level 6 or better
- 8 year working experience in a similar role
What’s in it for you?
- Dynamic working environment
- Competitive salary
Experience8 Years +