Are you investigative by nature and have experience in player protection? Our client, a leader in the iGaming industry is seeking a Senior Executive – Player Protection within their Compliance Department. If you have what it takes, Ceek would love to hear from you.
What is expected of you?
- Daily Management of the player support and responsible gaming functions
- Development of responsible gaming policies and procedures
- Auditing and assessment of licensees in line with applicable laws, regulations, and directives
- Maintain up-to-date risk rating of licensees by ensuring all issues are logged the system
- Conduct awareness campaign programs and training, internally and externally on Responsible Gaming and player protection
- Research and remain in touch with current trends
- Supervision of the player support unit whilst ensuring that complaints are addressed, and followed-up in a timely manner
- Management of Player Support and Responsible Gaming officers through reviews and coaching
- Regular updates to the Regulatory Senior Management relevant committees and EXCO as required
- Representation at various conferences which are relevant to Player protection
- Carrying out of ad-hoc duties directed by senior management
What are you expected to bring?
- Degree in Business Management/Law/Social Policy
- Degree of relevant Gaming experience in Regulatory functions, particularly in Responsible and Problem Gaming shall be considered an asset
- Good command of English
- Proficient data analysis and reporting with computer applications
What’s in it for you?
- Attractive salary package
- Opportunity to work in a fast-paced and changing environment
- Career prospects
- Remote and flexible working conditions