We are seeking to recruit a Senior Payments Analyst, to join the team of a leading online casino company based in Malta. If you are looking for a new challenge, we at Ceek would love to hear from you!
What is expected of you?
- Review and process withdrawals and on hold withdrawals in a timely manner
- Process confiscations requested by the Fraud team
- Respond to the questions made by the Analysts and provide help to achieve the KPI’s
- Guide and support the team in their training period
- Handle daily payment related reports
- Review accounts and carry out risk assessment before processing withdrawal and maintain high confidentiality level according to internal procedures
- Respond to all payments related queries and make sure that the provided information is true and accurate
- Contribute to improve current internal processes and to enhance the customer experience as well as effectiveness of the team
- Provide feedback to the Fraud and Payments Coordinator
- Liaise with the other stakeholder service providers to solve payment processing issues and provide a high level of service towards the players
- Cooperate with the KYC and Fraud Team and participate as well in the daily team meetings
- Perform various checks to prevent fraud, abuse and money laundering and escalate suspicious cases to the KYC and Fraud Team
- Work on other tasks as requested
What are you expected to bring?
- Excellent understanding and knowledge of the work within iGaming
- A minimum of 2-3 years’ experience in payments
- An analytical mind and experience with multi-brands
- Excellent written and verbal English
What’s in it for you?
- An attractive remuneration package
- Excellent training and development opportunities
- A fun, dynamic working environment
- Offered SalaryNegotiable
- Job Reference*1913