Do you have a sound understanding of financial services legislation? Do you have a solid legal academic background and would like to contribute to the innovation of areas such as STOs? If so, we are looking for a Senior Legal Analyst to be part of a leading organisation within the financial services sector.
What is expected of you?
- Be responsible for the policy formulation projects within the capital markets area
- Assist in the development of the regulatory framework, making sure it addresses the market and legislative changes
- Be the main point of contact between the company and various Governmental, EU and International Affairs bodies
- Participate in several forums and meetings on a local and international level
- Verify that Maltese legislation is in accordance with EU legal texts and implement accordingly
- Report to the Head of the Legal Department
- Assist in other daily duties
What are you expected to bring?
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in a similar role
- A University Degree or equivalent qualification in law
- A warrant to practice as a lawyer in Malta will be considered an asset
- Ability to lead and motivate a team
- Excellent communication skills
What is in it for you?
- Competitive remuneration package
- Dynamic and challenging working environment