Do you have a background in IT infrastructure and strong analytical skills? If so, a client of ours is looking for a Senior IT System Administrator who can work independently. If you are eager to learn new technologies in a rapidly changing environment, Ceek would like to hear from you !
What is expected of you?
- Manage the company’s IT infrastructure
- Design, administration and documentation of systems and services such as servers, storage area networks, VOIP systems and security
- Develop and implement project plans, risk assessments and contingency plans for the company’s infrastructure
- Monitor and maintain inventory and asset configuration documentation
- Assist with regular hardware procurement, involved in recommendations and negotiations with suppliers
What are you expected to bring?
- Excellent communicator, analytical and organised
- A minimum of 4 years’ experience in managing, operating and maintaining IT infrastructure and services
- Able to manage and maintain a Windows Server AD infrastructure, sites and services, and Citrix/ Terminal Server installations as well as the server virtualization technologies like VMWare Server/ESX or Microsoft HyperV/Virtual Server
- Great understanding of the Cisco Certified Network Associate or Professional- CCNA/ CCNP
- Excellent knowledge of network security (Firewalls, Access Control, NAT, VPN, Mikrotik)
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Azure/AWS
- Experience with LAN Routing and Switching design, configuration, and troubleshooting
- Previous exposure to technologies such as Jira Service desk, Confluence, Office 365 Apps, 3CX
- Flexible and able to adapt to a rapidly changing environment
- Be organised and can manage different projects
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive remuneration package
- Excellent working environment
- Good Career prospects