A leading financial services organisation with international exposure is looking to recruit a Senior Financial Services Manager. If you are keen to join a multi-cultural organisation and have the relevant qualification and experience, we would like to hear from you.
What is expected of you?
- Manage a team dealing with applications.
- Conduct second reviews of applications.
- Provide general guidance and act as a reference point to members of staff within the team.
- Work across functions with peers in other department to ensure collaboration.
- Facilitate goal-level creation for the team and cascade it to all team members with focus on prioritising work flow and meeting deadlines.
- Act as a point of liaison with applicants and stakeholders
- Lead meetings with potential applicants
- Participate in ‘ad hoc’ assignments related to specific issues that arise from time to time.
What are you expected to bring?
- Academic background in a financial services area
- Qualification in a relevant field of study at National Qualification Framework level 6
- A minimum of 8 years working in a related area
- Excellent organisational skills and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work confidently in a team.
- Excellent verbal, communication and presentation skills
- Strong analytical capability and judgement to identify risk and adequate mitigation strategies
- Ability to work under pressure
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive salary
- International exposure
- Personal development
- Challenging and dynamic working environment.
Experience8 Years +