We are currently seeking to recruit a Senior Cyber Security Officer on behalf of a renowned Financial Services company. If you have the right skills and experience within the field, and are willing to take the next step in your career, Ceek would like to hear from you!
What is expected of you?
- Develop and maintain system security plans, information security policies, procedures and guidelines
- Analyse systems, review security architectures and propose information security solutions
- Perform assessment and security compliance checks including vulnerability assessments
- Assess security events and logs via sophisticated cyber security and event management tools
- Ensure that network defense, identification, authentication, access control and data protection mechanisms are in line with security best practices
- Participate in penetration testing engagements
- Participate in security risk assessments and recommendations to mitigate risks
- Participate in the development of ICT disaster recovery and business continuity plans
- Deliver information security awareness training, and provide ongoing guidance to users
What are you expected to bring?
- An IT related degree
- At least 3 years’ experience working in a similar role
- Excellent communication skills in English, written and verbal
- Analytical skills
- Commitment towards best practices and keeping up-to-date with related regulations
What’s in it for you?
- Attractive remuneration package
- Career prospects
- Company stability