Are you knowledgeable in financial services legislation? Do you consider yourself to be a confident person and have sound judgement? If so, we are looking for a Senior Compliance Manager to be part of a leading organisation within the financial services sector.
What is expected of you?
- Ensure all compliance reports are submitted promptly and accurately to regulators
- Be responsible for establishing and maintaining effective systems and controls for compliance
- Coordinate with the company’s team of analysts
- Review and approve applications from new and existing customers
- Lead the compliance team to maintain effective systems and controls for compliance
- Ensure all internal policies, procedures and guidelines are maintained
- Ensure all staff are up to date on money laundering issues, particularly in view of higher risk customers
- Oversee the company’s AML/CFT activities whilst making sure effective influence is exercised in line with AML/CFT policies and procedures
- Liaise with investigative authorities to assist in investigations and respond promptly to any request for information
What are you expected to bring?
- A minimum of 8 years’ compliance experience within the financial services sector
- A University Honors Degree or equivalent qualification in finance or in law
- Knowledgeable in financial services legislation
- Ability to lead and motivate a team
- Excellent communication skills
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive remuneration package
- Dynamic working environment
- New challenges on a daily basis
Experience8 Years +