We are looking a recruit a Senior Compliance Analyst to review actions and conduct investigations into suspected compliance failures, serious misconduct or serious breaches of applicable laws, regulations, rules and other regulatory requirements.
What is expected of you?
- Investigate licence holders and unauthorised business
- Discuss and Coordinate investigative strategy with senior management
- Collection of information, documentation and evidence and analyse finding of investigations.
- Attend meetings
- Conduct investigation visits and surprise inspections
- Identify breaches, wrongdoing and fraudulent activities & refer it to the appropriate authorities.
- Prepare investigation reports, memos and correspondence
- Prepare memos for submission and follow up on decisions
- Prepare notices and warnings
- Prepare reports
- Other duties and tasks as may be assigned by senior management.
. What are you expected to bring?
- A Bachelor’s degree
- A background in Financial Services, Accountancy or Law
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in a compliance position
What’s in it for you?
- The opportunity to work within a renowned organization
- A dynamic environment
- An attractive remuneration package