If you want to build a career within the hospitality industry, this is the ideal job for you! A client of ours is seeking to recruit a Search Engine Marketing Specialist to join their dynamic team.
What is expected of you?
- Execute tests, collect and analyse data, identify trends and insights in order to achieve maximum ROI in paid search campaigns
- Track, report, and analyse website analytics and PPC initiatives and campaigns
- Manage campaign expenses, staying on budget, estimating monthly costs and reconciling discrepancies
- Optimize ads and landing pages for paid search engine marketing campaigns
- Perform ongoing paid keyword discovery, expansion and optimization
- Research and analyse competitor advertising links
- Assist the content team in the creation of high quality, informative SEO content
- Carry out detailed keyword research according to the latest keyword strategies
- Keep up to date with the most recent developments in latest trends and best practices in search engine marketing (SEM).
- Pay particular attention to any significant Google algorithmic changes.
- Train, coach and support any colleague
What are you expected to bring?
- Good working knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g, Google Analytics and others)
- Well-versed in performance marketing, conversion, and online customer acquisition
- Eager to perform and achieve results through SEM & SEO activities
- Proven SEM experience and success managing PPC campaigns across Google, and Bing
- Ability to create a keyword strategy
- Knowledge in using SEMrush software
- Strong analytical skills and experience in generating SEM reports
- Familiarity with A/B and multivariate experiments
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive remuneration package
- Dynamic working environment
- Growth opportunities