You will be responsible for the design of all types ofindustrial scaffolding projects, mainly in the Marine Industry.
– Scaffolding Engineer is responsible, as part of ascaffolding team, for erecting scaffolds which are adequate for the purposethey were intended and ensuring that they are stable and in a safe condition.
– Responsible for dismantling scaffolds in a safemanner
– Being a key member as part of the team to deliver a high standard of work on projectcompletion
– Forecast, plan, schedule and coordinate theexecution of work
– Minimum 3 years’ experience in a similar rolewithin the relevant sector
– Motivated team member
– Degree inmechanical or structural engineering
– Problem solve, organise, prioritise and deliverwithin a high- paced environment