We are seeking to recruit a Risk Officer (iGaming) to join a well established gaming company based in Malta. If you are looking for a new challenge, we at Ceek would love to hear from you!
What is expected of you?
- Assist in developing risk management tools, draft reports, policies and analyse the risk management nature
- Impart a positive environment in the department and effectively manage the risk process
- Conduct regular assessments, develop, maintain effective risk response plan as well as monitor and report the risk performance
- Research various risk factors that might affect the gaming industry
- Be updated with the industry’s regulatory framework
- Liaise and advise internal stakeholders on risk mitigation techniques as well as with external stakeholders on risk related matters
- Provide regular activity updates to the Risk Manager
- Represent the company in various conferences as may be required
- Perform other duties as directed by the Risk Manager
What are you expected to bring?
- Degree in a relevant field or Post Graduate qualification
- Two years working experience in a similar field, especially in the gaming industry
- Sound knowledge in risk management and process
- Be highly analytical, flexible, organised, and attentive to detail
- Be a highly motivated self-starter capable of working independently as well as in a group
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills in English
- Excellent proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Take ownership and actions in line with agreed targets and the broader business
What’s in it for you?
- A competitive salary package and other benefits
- Dynamic and multinational environment