We are seeking to recruit a Risk Analyst Officer – Data Protection for one of our clients, a leading banking institution based in Malta. If you are looking for a new challenge, we at Ceek would love to hear from you!
What is expected of you?
- Identify, measure, analyse and report the material risks of the company
- Build quantitative tools which will assist in identifying, measuring and evaluating risk areas across the company
- Utilise countermeasures in reducing risk exposure and contingency plans for risk mitigation
- Analyse incidents and determine proceeding steps in accordance with standard procedures
- Collaborate with the team to classify events and execute complete remediation as well as improve overall process and the unit and group initiatives
- Promote awareness in the company by developing training and educational programmes to cover Data Protection and Information Security
- Develop and maintain knowledge of industry’s best practice
- Identify trends and report monthly metrics
- Other duties that may be required from time to time
What are you expected to bring?
- Have a Degree at MQF Level 6 or equivalent in Computing/Compliance/Risk or other related are
- Possess previous working experience in the area of Data Protection and data analysis
- Have extensive knowledge and understanding of working with highly sensitive information
- Course or certificate in the area of GDPR
- Have excellent analytical and communication skills
What’s in it for you?
- An attractive remuneration package
- Excellent career prospects
- A dynamic, multicultural working environment