We are seeking to recruit a Revenue Assurance Administrator for a gaming company based in Malta. If you are coupled with exemplary accounting & administration skills and are looking for a new challenge, we at Ceek would love to hear from you!
What is expected of you?
- Ensure that the daily reports from the casino operators are complete and that the supporting documents are signed by the gaming inspectors
- Reconcile the slot machine counts received from the gaming inspectors
- Encode the data into an excel database for proper calculation of gaming taxes and reconciliation
- Post and allocate the daily receipts in the accounting system, either via bank transfers or cheque payment
- Liaise with other directorates for information regarding outstanding dues
- Communicate the requests for payment to operators related to all revenue
- Maintain the company’s centralised system with the relative receipt numbers and report any discrepancies
- Participate in groups meetings and training sessions as when required
- Perform data validation and integrity checks to ensure all data received and submitted is of high quality
- Ad-hoc duties as may be required
What are you expected to bring?
- ‘A’ level qualification in Accountancy
- At least 1 year experience in a similar role
- Excellent English communication skills
- Be a team player who is highly motivated
- Can work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Have excellent analytical and communication skills
What’s in it for you?
- An attractive remuneration package
- An excellent opportunity to take the next step in your professional career
- A dynamic, multicultural working environment
Experience*Less than 1 Year