We are seeking to recruit a Full-Time Restaurant Manager for our Oceana restaurant; the main hotel restaurant, serving breakfast, lunch and dinner for in-house and external guests. The restaurant serves both buffet and a’ la carte.
The Restaurant Manager will be responsible for:
- Ensuring that the outlet, including room service and minibar. deliver excellent guest experiences for every serving period
- Recruiting and developing an excellent team of people who have quality of service at heart
- Coming up with creative and innovative processes to improve the level of service within the restaurant and keeping the product fresh and attractive
- Instilling a selling culture aimed at maximising revenues
- Full P&L accountability for the restaurant, room service and minibar
- Understanding the budgeting process
This role requires candidates with the following attributes:
- Have excellent leadership and communication skills and are able to manage a large, multinational team
- Are passionate about providing an outstanding level of guest service and who go out of their way to meet and exceed guest expectations
- Are able to keep the team engaged
- Are cost conscious and capable of managing payroll and other operating costs without disrupting service levels
- Are able to work in a team environment and contribute towards the success of the food and beverage department as a whole
- Can develop and follow all outlet policies, brand and quality standards and operating procedures
- Would work closely with the marketing department on marketing ideas and concepts for further business development of the outlet
- Would liaise closely with the kitchen team on menu items and guest feedback
Previous experience in a leadership position, preferably managing a similar restaurant for a minimum of four years is required for this position. The selected candidates would have good business acumen, detailed knowledge of restaurant service, ability to train and develop a team and be an excellent communicator and team player. Formal catering qualifications will be favourably considered.
Having been awarded the FHRD ‘HR Quality Mark’ and the ‘Great Place to work’ Certification, join the team you can trust to develop your career. We invite you to send us your CV at [email protected]. All applications will be acknowledged and treated in strict confidence.
Take a look at our beautiful property, by clicking on the following link: Hilton Malta Virtual Tour.