Do you consider yourself to be analytical thinker? Are you knowledgeable in responsible gaming? Looking to boost your career? One of out clients, a leading gaming company based in Malta is seeking to recruit a Responsible Gaming Analyst to join their dynamic team. If you have what it takes, we at Ceek would love to hear from you!
What is expected of you?
- Liaise and intervene with customers through phone/email with a helpful approach to assist vulnerable customers
- Analyse customer accounts that are triggered by internal reporting that indicate possible vulnerable customers and identify potential addictive behaviour
- Monitor vulnerable customers including underage clients
- Escalate cases to ensure player protection is safeguarded
- Propose amendments to Responsible Gaming operational activities and processes
- Report to the Risk and Payments team lead
- Keep updated with multi-jurisdictional requirements and changes and implement them on the job
What are you expected to bring?
- Good understanding of Responsible Gaming regulations and compliance within iGaming
- Experience in a similar position will be considered an asset
- A solid background in Responsible Gaming
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written in English; another language would be considered an asset
- An analytical thinker with excellent attention to detail
- A team player with a positive attitude and a flexible approach
- Organisation and time management skills
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive remuneration package
- Continuous career development
- Remoter working conditions