We are seeking to recruit a Responsible Gaming Analyst, for a leading gaming company based in Malta. If you think you have what it takes, don’t miss this fantastic opportunity!
What is expected of you?
- Liaise and intervene with customers through phone/email with a helpful approach to assist vulnerable customers
- Analyse customers accounts that are triggered by internal reporting and indicate possible vulnerable customers and identify potential addictive behaviour
- Monitor vulnerable customer and underage clients
- Escalate cases to ensure player protection is safeguarded
- Propose amendments to Responsible Gaming operational activities and process
- Report to the Risk and Payments team lead
- Keep updated with multi-jurisdictional requirements and changes, and implement them on the job
What are you expected to bring?
- A solid background in Responsible Gaming
- Previous working experience in a similar position will be considered an asset
- Good understanding of Responsible Gaming regulations and compliance within iGaming
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written in English, another language would be considered an asset
- An analytical thinker with excellent attention to detail
- Organisation and time management skills
- A team player with a positive mindset
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive remuneration package
- Taking on new challenges on a daily basis
- Continuous career development
- Opportunity to work from home
- In-depth training will be offered