A well-known manufacturing company in Malta is looking for a Quality Assurance Analyst to facilitate functions related to food processing and ensure that quality standards of work are met. If you have the right attitude and expertise, do not miss this opportunity to enhance your skills and grow further.
What is expected of you?
- Liaise directly & ensure proper communication is done with farmers and other departments regarding production and quality
- Carry out quality control and laboratory duties, such as functions relating to milk purchase, processing and filling
- Maintain cleanliness and hygiene SOPs at all times
- Generate records for all work undertaken
- Ad-hoc duties as may be assigned by the line manager
What are you expected to bring?
- A level or Diploma in Chemistry or other related subjects
- Familiarisation or previous experience in fundamental chemical/biological principles
- Excellent communication skills in English, fluency in the Maltese language will be given preference
- A clean and valid EU driving license
- Be ICT literate
What is in it for you?
- Competitive remuneration
- 6 days working week (40 hours)
- Working in a stable and well renowned organisation
- Health allowance
- Performance based increase yearly