Are you a multitasker? Do you have excellent communication and interpersonal skills? We are seeking to recruit a Purchasing Senior Administrator, for one of our prestigious clients. If you are looking for a new challenge, we at Ceek would love to hear from you!
What is expected of you?
- Works on the sourcing loop, including negotiation and recommendation where applicable, of products and materials and then oversees the timeliness/quality of the purchasing process as may be needed
- Co-ordinates, and where applicable, owns the Vendor Managed Inventory (VMI) system
- Ensures Just in Time (JIT) where applicable
- Ensures correct data in applicable systems and Purchase Orders (POs)
- Follows and carries out all relevant ISO procedures and contributes to their improvement where relevant
- Co-ordinate’s supplier repairs with the Engineering Services Department within the set deadlines as may be needed
- Challenges and oversees that any stocks carried by the Company for which s/he is responsible are truly necessary
- Co-ordinates deliveries with the relevant suppliers (including those within the Group if needed) and with end internal customers using approved Company processes
- Works to ensure that relevant stakeholders are kept up to date with correct information relating to any applicable purchasing milestone or key data figure
- What are you expected to bring?
- Have an MQF level 4 of education in a relevant subject and/ or hold education certificates in Accounts/ Business Studies/ Economics and/or hold education certificates in a relevant technical subject
- Have good knowledge of Company software and Microsoft Office applications especially Excel and Word
- Have relevant previous experience in a purchasing or procurement function
What’s in it for you?
- Attractive salary package
- Growth opportunities
- Vibrant environment