Do you thrive on having the responsibility and negotiation power to decide which products are sold locally? Would you also like to be part of a team that works together to synchronise and strategize the role and delivery of purchasing on an international level? Our client is looking for a Purchasing Manager to join its team and assist in its growth. If you are looking for a new challenge, we at Ceek would love to hear from you!
What is expected of you?
- 360 ° management of assortment of products, in full compliance with the principles of quality
- Ensure that all products purchased are up to the desired quality and specifications requested as per company standards
- Responsible for the development and implementation of purchasing strategies
- Conduct negotiations for the best purchasing package in terms of quality, price, payment terms, delivery, and service with suppliers
- Constant definition and control of selling prices
- Maintain and improve working relationships with existing suppliers and build and develop relationships with new ones
- Responsible for promotional activities and negotiations
- Market monitoring and trend analysis
- Constant communication with other departments and with the international purchasing team
What are you expected to bring?
- Degree in Economics/Marketing
- Available for business trips even overseas
- Possess good communication skills
- Good command of Maltese, English, and Italian
- 2 years of experience as a purchase manager or in a related field
- Impeccable preparation, organizational, and time management skills
- Strong leadership skills
What’s in it for you?
- Availability for local and overseas business trips after the COVID period
- Business car that can be used for a personal use
- Competitive salary