Our client is a leading player in the Security sector.
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Issue purchase orders and send approved copies to suppliers in a timely manner;
- Serve as a point of reference to all stakeholders for the provision of accurate and detailed information regarding the order status, changes or cancellation of order;
- Chase suppliers on any late orders by continuous follow-up;
- Co-ordinate with the Logistics personnel to ensure all deadlines are met and deliveries are conducted in a timely manner;
- Provide timely information for the formulation of forecasts;
- Monitor material usage through reports, budget and trends;
- Making sure all products purchased are up to the desired quality and specifications requested as per company standards;
- Negotiate for the best purchasing package in terms of quality, price, payment terms, delivery and service with suppliers;
- Go through datasheets and ensure that the items being ordered meet the needs of the requesters;
- Attend any training provided by the Company and sit for the respective assessments accordingly;
- Any other duties as may be necessary from time to time.
- Minimum of 3 years experience in a similar role.
- Preferably candidates with a minimum MQF Level 4 Diploma in Procurement / Supply chain;
- Ideally with experience in technical/electrical background.
- Excellent written and oral proficiency in both English and Maltese;
- Possess good communication skills;
- Impeccable preparation, organisational and time management skills;
- Apt to negotiate and network with suppliers;
- Be an exemplary team player and able to work proactively;
- Projects a confident and mature approach.
- The successful candidate will be able to benefit from an excellent multicultural working environment.
Offerd Salary€20,000 - €30,000