The Hilton Malta is looking for full-time and part-time Public Area Attendants, who will be responsible to keep all public facilities within the hotel in a neat and clean condition. The Public Area Attendants promote the image of the hotel to guests and should have charisma, be friendly and able to communicate effectively with the guests.
• Performing the daily assigned tasks which include but not limited to; cleaning public bathrooms, restaurants, pool area, offices and meeting rooms
• Cleaning and keeping the guest corridors and service areas neat and tidy at all times
• Responsible for the upkeep of all the equipment
• Ensuring the safety and security of the guests and team members by placing caution signs as and when required
• Checking and reporting any maintenance work which is needed
• Be fluent in English
• Have an eye for detail
• Be flexible to respond to a range of different work situations
• Take initiative and enjoys being of service.
Having just been awarded the HR Quality mark, join a team you can trust to develop your career. We invite you to send us your CV at [email protected] All applications will be acknowledged and treated in strict confidence.
Take a look at our beautiful property, by clicking on the following link: Hilton Malta Virtual Tour.
- Experience*Less than 1 Year
- Job Reference*PATTND_1708