We are looking for a Project Support Officer to manage and coordinate the administrative aspects of a PMQ team, within the financial service sector. If you consider yourself a proactive and meticulous go getter, we at ceek would love to hear from you.
What is expected of you?
- Provide high quality administrative and project support to the PMQ Team
- Support the PMQ team to build, format and circulate project schedules
- Organisation of meetings and taking minutes
- Support project stakeholder relationships
- Participate in relevant internal and external working groups and initiatives
- Communicate precisely and diplomatically with internal and external stakeholders
- Appropriately deal with sensitive and contentious issues that may arise
- Ensure that the relevant policies and procedures relating to the programme are followed
- Recommend any improvement areas in processes and procedures
- Maintain project related data
- Perform any other related duties that may be assigned by the Project Manager
What are you expected to bring?
- A bachelor’s degree in a relevant field of study
- A solid academic background in business, IT and/or change management
- A minimum of 2 years working experience in a project management environment
- Proficient methods and techniques for preparing statements
- Good negotiation and communication skills
- An accurate and systematic approach to work
- A willingness to attend off-site meetings and work outside office hours as needed
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive remuneration
- Professional multi-cultural working environment
- Excellent work-life balance