Do you have a minimum of 5 years’ experience as a Project Manager? Do you thrive in change management? If so, a client of ours within the financial services industry is seeking a Project Manager to join the Programme and Quality Assurance Team. If this is something that interests you, we at Ceek want to hear from you!
What is expected of you?
- Ownership of one or multiple projects, from large strategic projects to smaller initiatives
- Understand requests from stakeholders and provide continuous support, clear communications throughout the life cycle of the project
- Define project scope, determine milestones, and budget justification
- Adhere to all project SLA’s and agreed timelines
- Act as the main contact for both external and internal stakeholders ensuring compliance at all stages
- Be responsible for the progress planning and preparation of status meetings
- Front line team player within the department
- Adhere to all financial regulations and policies and procedures
What are you expected to bring?
- 5 years proven experience within Project Management and a proven track record of leading a team
- Qualification in a relevant field at NQF level 6 or equivalent
- If no formal qualifications, then 10 years’ experience in project management and systems design
- Proficient in business modelling, business process and improvements techniques
- Proficient in change implementation, planning and data analysis
- Must possess excellent documentation skills, familiar with national and international standards surrounding IT practises
- Strong knowledge of IT practises within the financial services industry
- Good Negotiating skills and ability to communicate and build relationships at all levels.
- Proficient in methods and techniques pertaining to preparation of statements of requirements both written and oral
- Detail driven, accurate and systematic
What’s in it for you?
- Professional working environment
- Excellent work-life balance
- Competitive remuneration