Do you have strong negotiation skills? Are you goal-oriented and excel in managerial skills? Do you thrive in a challenging environment? If so, a reputable company within the financial services industry is seeking to recruit a Programme Management and QA Senior Manager to join their professional team!
What is expected of you?
- Assist in the duties of the PMQ leadership in performing his/her role
- Be responsible for the Change Management’s activities portfolio of strategic projects
- Take a leading role in reviewing, evaluating and recommending changes put forward to the Change Management Committee
- Act as a team manager responsible for Change Management resources that are dedicated to project portfolio and ensure that the team is properly equipped to meet demands
- Ensure that the daily operations are run smoothly, with effective and timely escalation
- Manage stakeholder demands which impact the organisation’s operating procedures, through direct and frequent interaction and negotiation
- Liaise with all stakeholders to ensure that change requirements remain fully linked to and part of the overall process for change management
- Identify training needs of the Change Management team
- Perform any other related duties that may be assigned by the PMQ leadership from time to time
What are you expected to bring?
- An MQF level 6 qualification in a relevant field of study
- Minimum of 8 years’ work experience in a Change Management environment
- Proficiency in business modelling, business process improvements techniques, change implementation and planning, data analysis, organisational design and system design
- Strong knowledge of SQL language
- Familiarity with standards associated with IT practices
- Strong written and oral communication skills
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive remuneration package
- Career prospects
- Challenging working environment
Experience8 Years +