We are seeking to recruit Plumbers to work with one of our esteemed clients. If you are up for the challenge and have a ‘can do’ attitude, we at Ceek would like to hear from you.
What is it expected of you?
- Be responsible for installing firefighting pipes, fixtures, and other plumbing equipment used in commercial and industrial buildings
- Examine building plans and inspect structures to assess material and equipment needed
- Set-up the sequence of pipe installations, and plan installation around obstructions
- Hang steel supports from ceiling joists to hold pipes in place
- Measure, cut, and bend pipe to required angle, using hand and power tools or machines
- Fill pipes or plumbing fixtures with water or air and observe pressure gauges to detect and locate leaks
- Secure the completion of documents for any services conducted and make sure that they are up to standard and to client’s satisfaction without compromising quality
- Handle daily planned works, resolve issues as they may arise and liaise with direct manager
What are you expected to bring?
- Proficient in the English language
- Be confident and attentive to details
- Willing to work at heights
- Be a highly motivated self-starter capable of working independently as well as in a group
- Ability to troubleshoot and repair some service technical equipment
- Flexible and responsive to challenges
What’s in it for you?
- A challenging job opportunity
- Working within a fast-growing company
- A pleasant working environment