Are you a dynamic and organized individual? Are you looking for a new challenge in your career? Our client, a leading company in Malta, is seeking a personal assistant for the Group Finance Director. If you think you fit the bill, we at Ceek would love to hear from you!
What is expected of you?
- Develop and implement office administration policies and procedures
- Optimize results and apply new office technologies to improve the administration function.
- Provide administration support to manage and maintain filing systems both physical and electronic
- Ensure the smooth running of meetings, appointments, and activities
- Assist with the drafting of letters, reports, and presentation documents
- Co-ordinate and communicate with banks to ensure the timely filing of the necessary documentation
- Liaise with relevant local regulatory authorities on an ongoing basis
- Assisting in compiling and submitting the required documentation in a timely manner.
- Review and update structure charts, company profile, the register of new notices and regulations. etc
- Perform other duties as may be required from time to time
What are you expected to bring?
- Minimum ‘A’ level standard of education
- Two years’ experience in Administration/Finance related environment is needed
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Ability to work under pressure and work in a changing environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong multi-tasking abilities
- The ability to work efficiently within a team as well as individually
What’s in it for you?
- Excellent Salary and Benefits
- Training and development opportunities
- Modern and friendly working environment