Our Client is a leading Accountancy and Audit firm
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Liaising with clients and other third parties such as government entities related to employment issues;
- Updating of information in the payroll software;
- Calculating payroll including any necessary adjustments;
- Issuing of payslips;
- Assisting with month-end and year-end procedures as necessary.
- Training will be provided but prior experience will be considered an asset;
- Be in possession of post-secondary level of education.
- Have a keen eye for detail;
- Have a good command of both English and Maltese;
- Be able to take ownership of tasks assigned;
- Be able to work as part of a team but also independently.
Offerd Salary0- €15,000
ExperienceLess than 1 Year
Category: Administration & Clerical