We are seeking to recruit Payments Analysts, on shift basis, for a client of ours within iGaming industry. If you are looking for a new challenge, we at Ceek would love to hear from you!
What is expected of you?
- Process withdrawals in a timely manner, following internal procedures and guidelines
- Handle daily payment related reports
- Review accounts and carry out risk assessment before processing withdrawals, and maintain high confidentiality level, according to internal procedures
- Manage to act on accounts according to internal procedures
- Respond to all payments related queries sent through different communication channels and always make sure that provided information is accurate
- Guide and support the teams
- Improve current internal processes and enhance the customer experience as well as effectiveness of the team
- Liaise with the other stakeholder service providers to solve payment processing issues and provide a high level of service towards the players
- Perform various checks to prevent fraud, abuse and money laundering, and escalate suspicious cases to the KYC and Fraud Team
- Participate in the daily team meetings
- Cooperate with the KYC and Fraud Team
- Work on other tasks assigned by the Team lead and Manager
What are you expected to bring?
- Excellent knowledge and understanding in the same field
- Experience in iGaming is required
- An analytical mind and experience with multi-brands
What’s in it for you?
- An attractive remuneration package
- Excellent training and development opportunities
- A fun, dynamic working environment
- Offered SalaryNegotiable
- Job Reference*1915