Do you have a flair for sales? Are you ready to take the next step in your career? We are seeking to recruit a Parts Sales Manager to join a well-established client. If this interests you, we at Ceek would love to hear from you!
What is expected of you?
- Develop new sales channels to achieve market penetration and enable the achievement of predefined sales targets
- Negotiate structured long-term sales agreements
- Oversee the Parts & Consumables section of the business whilst planning and scheduling staff tasks to ensure overall sales goals and growth targets are maintained
- Develop and implement sales and marketing plans
- Establish sales targets and achieve them through coaching the parts and consumable sales staff
What are you expected to bring?
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in sales management, ideally in the spare parts, automotive or FMCG industries
- Great understanding of the automotive/industrial equipment market or related service industries
- Able to communicate in both Maltese and English
- Be a self-driven and sales oriented
- Excellent organisation and leadership skills
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive remuneration package
- Training in technical and sales will be provided
- Growth opportunities
- A challenging environment
- Work with a multi-cultural team