We are looking for a Network and Security Administrator, to handle any and all Information and Communication Technologies related issues and to provide the necessary support.
What is expected of you?
· Planning, implementation, configuration and administration of IT systems
· Ensuring stable operation, availability, integrity and reliability
· Producing technical design ideas for new technologies
· Writing and maintaining functional specifications and system documentation
· Proposing improvements to systems and processes
· Assist in other tasks as directed by the Team Leader
What are you expected to bring?
· Solid academic background in Computer Science or Engineering
· An academic qualification in a relevant field of study at National Qualification Framework Level 6 or better certified by the Malta Qualifications Recognition Information Centre (MQRIC) or a widely recognised professional qualification at a comparable level.
· Network and/or Security certification would be considered an asset.
· A minimum of three (3) years working in related area
What is in it for you?
Great career prospects
Working in a stable and well renowned organisation
Competitive remuneration package