We are seeking to recruit a Mechanical Engineer to join a well-established fire & safety company in Malta. If you are looking for a new challenge and have the necessary expertise, do not miss this opportunity!
What is expected of you?
- Plan and oversee all aspects of projects from start to post completion, and determine measurement of results
- Design systems used for commercial and industrial purposes
- Ensure the accurate engineering and execution of designs by developing and implementing internal design guides, procedures, design tools and documents
- Be responsible in the calculations of costing, engineering, commissioning as well as approvals to comply with the legislations
- Handle and coordinate office work, site surveys and meetings on the projects
- Set & monitor the workload schedule and assist the project teams to develop & manage budgets, schedules & deliverables for each project phase and functional area
- Ensure compliance with all policies related to security, data protection, health and safety, quality assurance and environment protection
- Provide support when required to the various departments in the company in relation to the his/her duties
- Provide comprehensive progress reports and notes to higher management
What are you expected to bring?
- A degree in Mechanical Engineering
- 2 years ‘experience in an Engineer environment is required
- Experience in fire protection design will be an asset
- Strong organization skills, adaptability, diagnostics, problem detection and problem-solving skills
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive Salary
- Challenging environment
- Career prospect