The person will be required to provide support in relation to the operations and logistics processes and systems, especially relating to operational administration and shipments (export) and delivery of goods at the final destination.
On a day-to-day basis, you will be dealing with telephone enquiries and responding to emails, drafting correspondence, preparing reports and documents for internal (record keeping) use as well as for use in presentations. You will be responsible for accurate record-keeping regarding various projects including relevant permits, tracking of shipments, costs and timelines, updating of the company database and maintaining logistics processes. You will also need to provide accounts with relevant information and supporting documents for invoicing and invoice reconciliation.
- To be successful in this call, prior work experience in a similar role (logistics/ export shipments) is required.
- You must have an excellent command of the English language (written and spoken) and will need to be confident in the preparation of business correspondence, as well as in the use of MS office applications (especially Excel).
- The person will be supporting the existing administration/operations team in general office administration, including liaising with local authorities, suppliers, customers and employees, assisting in employee roster, schedules and reconciliations, organization and upkeep of sensitive documentation and assisting the management team.
- The ideal candidate will have similar work experience, preferably an administrative function in a busy operation.
- He/she will possess strong admin abilities with the ability to think on his/her feet and manage a high volume workload and must have excellent communication skills at all levels, preferably in both English and Maltese.
- Attention to detail is a must in this job.
- The successful candidate will need to be proficient in the use of Microsoft office applications.
Interested candidates are kindly requested to submit their application to [email protected] or just Hit the Apply Button.