We are looking for a Legal Analyst in possession of a warrant to practice the legal profession in Malta, with a sound knowledge of financial services legislation. If you have the relevant experience, we would love to hear from you.
What is expected of you?
- Coordinate and cooperate with supervisory unit.
- Discuss investigative strategy with senior management.
- Collect information, documentation and evidence.
- Attend meetings.
- Conduct on-site investigation visits and surprise inspections.
- Analyse, assess and discuss findings of investigations.
- Identify breaches or wrongdoing.
- Prepare investigation reports, memos and correspondence.
- Follow up on decisions of the Supervisory Council.
- Attend court sittings when necessary.
- Investigate dubious and/or fraudulent activities.
- Internet searches and investigations.
- Prepare notices and warnings.
- Prepare reports to the police and attending meetings with the police.
- Other duties and tasks as may be assigned by senior management.
What are you expected to bring?
- An academic qualification in a relevant field of study at National Qualification Framework Level 6
- A minimum of three (3) years working in the area of financial services ideally with experience in financial services compliance environment or in law.
- Warrant to practice law in Malta
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive Salary
- Dynamic working environment