A KYC and Fraud Analyst is needed for one of our clients in the iGaming industry. If you are looking to work in a vibrant and dynamic environment, we at Ceek would love to hear from you!
What is expected of you?
- Manage to process KYC and affiliate KYC in a timely manner, following internal procedures and guidelines
- Handle daily fraud related reports
- Conduct investigations regarding the chargebacks on different PSP’s
- Protect the company’s interest by keeping fraudulent and abusive activity away from the business
- Review accounts and carry out risk assessment while processing KYC and maintaining high confidentiality level
- Manage to analyze gaming activities
- Respond to all KYC related queries sent through different communication channels and make sure that the provided information is true and accurate
- Guide and support the teams
- Contribute to improve current internal processes and to enhance the customer experience
- Liaise with the other stakeholder service providers to solve payment processing issues and provide a high level of service towards the players
- Perform various checks to prevent fraud, abuse, and money laundering
- Manage to escalate complex suspicious cases to the Affiliate and Fraud Specialist
- Cooperate with the Payments Team and participate in the daily meetings
- Conduct any training needs by the Team Lead
- Work on other tasks requested by the Team Lead and Manager
What are you expected to bring?
- Excellent knowledge and understanding in the same field
- Experience in iGaming is considered an asset
- An analytical mind and experience with CBs, KYC, fraud or financial fraud
What’s in it for you?
- Attractive salary package
- Stable environment
- Career prospect
- Offered SalaryNegotiable
- Job Reference*1914