Can you demonstrate excellent customer service? We are seeking to recruit a Junior Office Administrator, to work remotely while based in Malta, for one of our clients, one of the world’s leading independent financial institutions. If you are looking for a new challenge, we at Ceek would love to hear from you!
What is expected of you?
- Provide our users with an outstanding customer experience
- Provide excellent customer service via our in-app live chat
- Collaborate with other teams worldwide to tackle any customers issues
- Deal with the day-to-day requests which are received via telephone
- Liaise and handle any urgent queries
- Ensure any query is replied to and addressed within the stipulated 24-hour feedback policy
- Support of other colleagues within the department as and when required
- Handle and manage any AD-HOC projects that may crop up as and when requested by the management
What are you expected to bring?
- Previous experience in a telephone-based role, customer service, and/or administration
- Exposure and/or experience with Pension products is considered an asset
- Knowledge of MS Office applications
- Minimum level of education is “A” Level education and/or diploma level. A degree level of education would be considered an asset, however not considered a main prerequisite
- Fluency in English is a must
- Confident, be efficient, organized, and diligent
- Attention to detail and willingness to learn
- Demonstrate a proactive and positive approach to work
- Ability to work alone as well as part of a team
What’s in it for you?
- Attractive salary package
- Growth opportunities
- Vibrant environment
- Remote offer